Get Wisdom With Knowledge- Redbubble.com

Monday, May 8, 2017

Bloggers Meet and Greet: Mother's Day Party


 A mother is not necessarily the biological mother. It could be an aunt, cousin, grandmother, foster parent or even an adoptive parent. Did you know that a mother is nurturing? Children need love and nurturing. She helps to care for and encourage her children. Nurturing will include a bond, relationship, and encouraging children with their talents. A mother is so crucial because her child may become the next President, chemist, doctor or lawyer, and the list of potential great people goes on and on.


mothers day photo: Happy Mothers day
1ac354d06deed1afd92346afdb1120c6.gif

At today's Meet and Greet please be encouraged to self-promote in the comment section below: Introduce your blog and tell us about your blog. Feel free to post your blog link.

If you are not already subscribing to anointedtoday.blogspot.com, I am accepting new subscribers.

If you believe others will enjoy this, please feel free to share with your friends and on social media.

More guests are always welcome as this will provide more networking opportunities for you.

Photo Caption:

Photobucket.com

More from this author:






Was this article Helpful? What Other Topics Would You Like Addressed?





Follow Me on
Pinterest


Blessed Day photo: blessed day
449792171_987180.gif




15 comments:

Carlie Lake said...

Such a thrill to meet a 'new-to-me' Christian blogger, Betty. Love your flag counter. Isn't it amazing how we are all so easily connected? You can read more about me at http://lcasvi.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html. It was a pleasure meeting you today.

anointedtoday said...

Glad to meet you Carlie. Feel free to come back often to anointed today.blogspot.com.

csuhpat1 said...

Happy Mother's Day to all. Saw this om a blog hop. I am blogging about nothing at www.csuhpat1.blogspot.com

anointedtoday said...

thx csuhpat1. Thx for visiting anointedtoday.blogspot.com.

Thelma Alberts said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, too. It is nice to meet you. I love your blinking photos. One of my blogs is: myblogaboutgermany.blogspot.de

Dee | GrammysGrid.com said...

Hi everyone! I’m a 50+ years old grammy who blogs about things to amuse, inform, inspire, and make you laugh at Grammy’s Grid. I’m a wife and mom too. I love my grandbabies more than words can express. I like spring and summer, sunflowers, fun and humor, photography, technology, and working with graphics.

I co-host a blog party with other grandmothers twice a month for grandmothers only, the Blogging Grandmothers Link Party. We would love to have any grandmothers join us. We grandmothers have to stick together you know. You can find the party here: http://grammysgrid.com/category/link-parties/

We have a group on Facebook for grandmothers too, check it out at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1045124028915511/

I also host a weekly blog party for everyone called Wednesday AIM Link Party. AIM is for Amuse, Inspire, Inform, and Make Us Laugh. You can find the party here: http://grammysgrid.com/category/link-parties/

Dee | GrammysGrid.com said...

Thank you Betty for attending the #WednesdayAIMLinkParty. I shared your post.

anointedtoday said...

Grammy Dee so glad you stopped by.

anointedtoday said...

Thanks Grammy Dee.

anointedtoday said...

Thank you Thelma. I love your information about Germany.

Janice Wald said...

Hi,
I am Janice. I offer blogging tips to bloggers. Come check me out at MostlyBlogging.com. I also have Meet and Greets like Betty and host 10 blogging events each month.
Thanks Betty, for this opportunity to meet your readers.
Janice

anointedtoday said...

Your welcome Janice. Thank you for the valuable information that you give to Blogger's.

Janice Wald said...

Hi Betty,
Thanks for the nice compliment and for bringing your post to last week's Pit Stop.
Janice

Deborah Davis said...

I hope you enjoyed a Happy Mother's Day! I love your Go Green Pillow! Thanks for sharing with us at the Healthy Happy Green and Natural Party Blog Hop.

anointedtoday said...

I did enjoy Deborah. Thanks.