Happy Mother's Day A-Line Dress- Redbubble.com

Happy Mother's Day A-Line Dress- Redbubble.com
Happy Mother's Day A-Line Dress-Redbubble.com

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Do You Know My Favorite Things?

We all have favorite things that we like and want to share with others. I have a few favorite things that I would like to share.

MY FAVORITES



1. Pineapple-Banana Smoothie

I experimented one day and tried this smoothie. I discovered I really like it. Now for those of you that may be attempting to loose weight, you may want to make a few substitutions in my recipe. My recipe is as follows:

1 banana
2 scoops of ice cream (this can be substituted with yogurt or skim milk)
I can of crushed pineapple in heavy syrup
2 pinches of flaked coconut
and 2-3 cups of ice

Mix all of this in your blender. Now the crushed pineapples can just be in their natural juice, but I prefer the heavy syrup because it seems sweeter. Occasionally I have added cherry or strawberry jello for a change. I use the instant jello cups.

2. Audio-Books

Although I make it a point to purchase at least 2 CD's within a year I also have made it a point to take advantage of the FREE audio-books from the library. I have found great books through the library. I like to listen to these books while driving in my car.

3. Fresh Paint Scents

I was in the store one day purchasing paint. My husband and I were planning a paint project. The lady ahead of me asked, “Have you tried paint scents.” I replied, “No.” She showed me a small pack and explained all I needed to do was add it to my gallon of paint. After painting, the house would smell exactly like the scent and not that strong paint smell. It is very inexpensive too. So I tried it. I used clean linen scent. The fragrance lasted in the room for several months. I just love it. What are some of your favorite things?


4. Peach Slushy

I bought a Peach slushy. Now this is something that is so delicious. La Familia Morales Restaurant, 725 Garland St., Flint, Michigan, has them.

5. L'oreal Paris Infallible Paints/Lips

Originally I just tried one of the infallible paints/Lip. I usually have the problem of not finding lipstick that is dark as I like it. The one thing I really like about this product is that it actually goes on my lips smooth and seems to just hug my lips. I like that it has a brush to paint on the lipstick.  Another great thing is that Infallible Paints smell good too.    I have several different colors that I love. Guess what? Once you paint it on your lips, it stays on. The price ranges from $7-$9.99, but it is worth every penny.

What are some of your favorite things?  I would love to hear from you. 




Would You Share This Article With Someone?

Was this article Helpful? What Other Topics Would You Like Addressed?

Follow Me on
Pinterest




Learn More From this Author. . . . Just Click the Link Below

4 comments:

Sue from Sizzling Towards 60 & Beyond said...

The Pineapple-banana smoothie sounds a delicious way to start the day! Thanks for linking up and sharing with us at #BloggersPitStop

anointedtoday said...

Your welcome Sue.

Joanne said...

I had no idea they had scents you could add to paint; what a wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing your favorites with us at Love to Learn. Pinned.

angie said...

the peach slushy sounds like something I could go for now. I had no idea that paint had scents
come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com