Happy Mother's Day A-Line Dress- Redbubble.com

Happy Mother's Day A-Line Dress- Redbubble.com
Happy Mother's Day A-Line Dress-Redbubble.com

Friday, April 20, 2018

Do You Know About Poo Spray?


How many times have you used a public restroom and the odor was horrific? Well if people would carry and use Poo Spray (toilet spray) that might help a situation like that. Read more at anointedtoday.blogspot.com

Poo Pourri


1. History

According to Susan Batiz the found of 17 million bottles of Poo-pourri spray, this oil-based spray is sprayed on the surface of the toilet water before you poop. She further adds that it encapsulates the poop, by sort of wrapping the odor. Who would have thought?

A. A few tips for you

2. What to do?

I recall going to a public restroom and the odor in there almost knocked me out. It was then and there I vowed to do something. I found poop spray. It has a very pleasant scent and comes in different fragrances. I found the fragrance Coastal Wood. It smells very good. I purchased mine at bed, bath and beyond for about $4.99.

* * * You may also like Do You Know the Power of Prayer?




3. How to Use

You basically spray over the toilet water before sitting on the toilet. I have found it to be very helpful for those that leave the restroom stinky, to spray after them, especially when you have entered a stall that is stinking before you sit down. Now sometimes the scent from others is so strong it scents the entire restroom. It is at that time especially important to spray as soon as you enter the rest room




4. Guest Blogging:

* * *Yes I am accepting guest bloggers.

Would you like to guest blog at anointedtoday.blogspot.com?
Just contact me in the comments below the post or email to anointedtoday@comcast.net and let me know. Guest Blogging is another avenue for great exposure to your blog.


Will you share this article with a friend?



More From This Author. . .. Just Click the Link Below









2 comments:

Dr. Elise Ho said...

One of my sons friends swears by the stuff. It cracks me up :)

Rhonda Gales said...

I always carry a bottle when I travel or I'm out and about. I use the lemon and lavender.